- For updates on the Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) dedicated website. Also available in Spanish. CDC.gov/Coronavirus/2019-ncov
- For local information and for recommendations on community actions designed to limit exposure to COVID-19, check with your state and local public health authorities https://go.usa.gov/xdFg4
- For guidance and instruction on specific prevention activities relative to your faith community’s tradition and practices, refer to your national and regional denominations.
- Implementation of Mitigation Strategies for Communities with Local COVID-19 Transmission.
- Interim Guidance: Get Your Mass Gatherings or Large Community Events Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Interim Guidance: Get Your Community- and Faith-Based Organizations Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities including guidance for homes, schools, and workplaces
- Track efforts by the federal government, the following websites have been launched:
- English: USA.gov/Coronavirus
- Spanish: https://gobierno.USA.gov/Coronavirus
People experiencing homelessness are an especially vulnerable population. CDC released guidance on March 9, to help homeless shelters plan, prepare, and respond to COVID-19. The guidance can be found here.
Guidance for School Settings UPDATED
CDC’s Coronavirus Disease-2019 (COVID-19) interim guidance for school settings.