With some states beginning to open up for business and relax limitations put in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on the States with the Fewest Coronavirus Restrictions, as well as accompanying videos.
To identify which states have the fewest coronavirus restrictions, WalletHub compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 9 key metrics. Our data set ranges from limits on large gatherings to the presence of a “shelter-in-place” order and whether restaurants and bars have reopened. Below, you can see highlights from the report, along with a WalletHub Q&A.
Coronavirus Restrictions in Pennsylvania (1=Fewest, 25=Avg.):
- 31st – Requirement to Wear a Face Mask in Public
- 29th – Travel Restrictions
- 39th – Large Gatherings Restrictions
- 24th – “Shelter in Place” Order
- 35th – Reopening of Non-Essential Businesses
- 18th – Reopening of Restaurants and Bars
Note: Rankings are based on data available as of 12:30 p.m. ET on Monday, May 4, 2020.
For the full report, please visit: