Save-the-Date: 2020 NTP Virtual Workshops
Registration for the 2020 Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) National Training Program (NTP) virtual workshops will open in mid-July. To help you plan, the dates for the sessions are on our website. You’ll receive an email with the registration information so you can sign up for the session(s) that meet your schedule and learning needs. Sessions will open at 12pm, with the live presentations starting at 1pm and conclude no later than 3:30pm (ET). Session materials will be available for download during the events. All sessions will be recorded for later viewing.
Please send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
New / Updated Training Materials
To check all of our materials, go to CMSnationaltrainingprogram.cms.gov
New / Updated CMS Products
NTP Webinar Recordings
Did You Know?
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Day is July 26th. For more information go to adata.org. For information about getting Medicare if you have a disability, go to Medicare.gov/getting-medicare-if-you-have-a-disability.
You can find personalized Medicare information online. Register at MyMedicare.gov.
- Manage your personal information (like medical conditions, allergies, and implanted devices).
- Sign up to get your “Medicare Summary Notices” (eMSNs) and the Medicare & You handbook electronically.
- Manage your personal drug list and pharmacy information.
- Search for, add to, and manage a list of your favorite providers and get quality information about them.
- Select or change your primary doctor.
- Track Original Medicare claims and your Part B deductible status.
- Print an official copy of your Medicare card.
Visit the CMS Newsroom to get the latest news about Medicare.