CMS posted several updates for the Global and Professional Direct Contracting (GPDC) / ACO REACH Model on innovation.cms.gov. This includes a list of the 110 provisionally accepted ACOs in the ACO REACH model and DCEs participating in the third Implementation Period (IP3) of the ACO REACH model. It also includes quarterly updates to a document with GPDC’s financial and quality performance results. The ACO REACH’s Application Fact Sheet and FAQs also received minor updates to ensure consistency with the newly released documents. We kindly ask that you please share this information with your partners.
Please review the below links for further information.
- Press Release: https://www.cms.gov/newsroom/press-releases/cms-announces-increase-2023-organizations-and-beneficiaries-benefiting-coordinated-care-accountable
- ACO Reach Model Fact Sheet: https://innovation.cms.gov/media/document/aco-reach-model-fs-jan2023
- Kidney Care Choices (KCC) Model Fact Sheet: https://innovation.cms.gov/media/document/kcc-model-fs-jan2023
- MSSP Fact Sheet: https://www.cms.gov/files/document/2023-shared-savings-program-fast-facts.pdf
- Public Use Files (PUFs): ): https://data.cms.gov/medicare-shared-savings-program/accountable-care-organizations & https://data.cms.gov/medicare-shared-savings-program/accountable-care-organization-participants
Any technical questions should be directed to the model team at ACOREACH@cms.hhs.gov.