Whether you’re a seasoned or a rookie recruiter, you’ll benefit from the 2022 3RNET Academy. Thanks to the Pennsylvania Primary Care Career Center, rural facilities can attend for free. Register on the Pennsylvania 3RNET Academy page.
The academy kicks off Oct. 4, 2022 and runs every other week until Dec. 13, 2022, at 2:30 pm and is focused on the following topics:
- Session 1 – Guiding Your Recruitment for Retention Process – Practical Tools to Position Yourself as an Employer of Choice in Today’s Workforce Environment
- Session 2 – Planning and Preparation – Creating a Foundation for Success
- Session 3 – Marketing to and Finding Candidates – The New Normal
- Session 4 – Matching and Committing – Interviewing, Site Visits, and Closing the Deal
- Session 5 – Retaining for the Lifecycle of the Employee – Flexibility and Re-Recruiting
- Session 6 – 2022 Academy Wrap Up – Trends, Discussion, and Q&A with Industry Experts
Contact Judd Mellinger-Blouch, Director of the Pennsylvania Primary Care Career Center, with questions.