Have you thought about applying for an NIH Extramural LRP award? Do you know someone that should?
Awardees can receive up to $100,000 of qualified educational debt repayment with a two-year contract.
The NIH LRPs are unique programs with tremendous benefits to early-stage researchers, so we strongly encourage those who did not successfully get their applications funded to apply again.
Be sure to visit the LRP website or attend one of our upcoming events to learn more about eligibility requirements, application dates, and the benefits of receiving an NIH LRP award!
- September 8 – LRP Twitter Chat
- October 3 – LRP Technical Assistance Webinar
- Early November – Ask Me Anything
The Extramural LRP application cycle will close on November 17, 2022. Help us share this valuable information with your colleagues!
Get Ready for The New Application Cycle!
- Obtain your NIH eRA Commons ID and make sure your password is current. An eRA Commons ID will be required to start your application.
- Check out the new application tutorial videos
- Check out the latest LRP Application Guide to learn about application components
- Check out the published guide notices
- Reach out to an NIH LRP Program Officer to discuss your research
- Contact your Institutional Business Official (IBO) at your institution
- Contact an LRP Ambassador
- Application Deadline – November 17, 2022