The Pennsylvania Department of Health is pleased to announce the opening of the Pennsylvania Primary Care Loan Repayment Program (LRP) Practitioner Application.
The LRP provides grant funding for educational loan repayment to primary care practitioners serving medically underserved populations. Educational loan repayment is an incentive to recruitment and retention of practitioners for service in federally designated Health Professional Shortage Areas and other underserved communities:
- The Request for Applications (RFA) #67-119 is attached for your reference. Copies of RFA#67-119 can be downloaded from https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/Health-Planning/Pages/Loan-Repayment.aspx
- Applications are being accepted from February 8, 2021 until 11:59 pm March 24,2021.
- Program information, application procedures and application instructions are found in RFA#67-119.
- All applications must be submitted via the Loan Repayment Program’s web-based application through the link on the above website.
- Questions regarding this RFA must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 5, 2021. No questions will be answered via phone or e-mail. Answers to all question submitted by March 5 will be posted on the above website by March 12, 2021 and will be considered an addendum to the RFA.