The Rural Health Value team recently released a Summit Findings report focused on design of value-based care models to support rural health organization participation and success.
Based on the input from a two-day virtual summit of rural participants in value-based care models and programs, this report summarizes themes and actionable recommendations that can be used by those designing and supporting value-based care models to improve the viability, relevance, and likelihood of rural health care organization participation and success.
Top resources on the Rural Health Value website:
- Let’s Talk about CHART – The Rural Health Value team has been hosting virtual discussions to help rural communities and stakeholders identify opportunities, questions, and potential next steps regarding the CMMI CHART Community Track Model.
- Value-Based Care Assessment – Assess capacity and capabilities to deliver value-based care. Receive an eight category readiness report.
- Physician Engagement – Score current engagement and build effective relationships to create a shared vision for a successful future.
- Board and Community Engagement – Hold value-based care discussions as part of strategic planning and performance measurement.
- Social Determinants of Health – Learn and encourage rural leaders/care teams to address issues to improve their community’s health.
Keith J. Mueller, Ph.D., Co-Principal Investigator, firstname.lastname@example.org