Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf announced that his administration launched an enhanced dashboard to pull Pennsylvania’s COVID-19 data and information together to inform Pennsylvanians. The dashboard further enhances data on demographics of cases, demographics of deaths and the reopening status.
The dashboard includes eight different tabs:
- Pennsylvania case data;
- County data – with a dropdown menu for specific counties;
- Case data by ZIP code;
- Hospital preparedness information;
- Case demographic information, including cases by gender, ethnicity, age and race;
- Death demographic information, including deaths by gender, ethnicity, race, age and deaths by place;
- Testing information; and
- Reopening status information.
This dashboard complements the county dashboard, available here, to provide the most up-to-date data available.