The counties included in the third and final phase of the program’s implementation are:
- Lehigh/Capital Zone: Adams, Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Fulton, Franklin, Huntingdon, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Northampton, Perry, York.
- Northeast Zone: Bradford, Carbon, Centre, Clinton, Columbia, Juniata, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Lycoming, Mifflin, Monroe, Montour, Northumberland, Pike, Schuykill, Snyder, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Wayne, Wyoming.
- Northwest Zone: Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Forest, Jefferson, McKean, Mercer, Potter, Venango, Warren.
What you need to know:
- CHC information for providers or participants can be found at healthchoices.pa.gov. The website will be updated as events are scheduled, so please check back often.
- Click here to take our online trainings and read CHC fact sheets.
- Access a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) about CHC by clicking here.
- Contact a CHC managed care organization (CHC-MCO) to become part of their provider network:
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- Phone: 1-800-521-6007 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pennsylvania Health & Wellness
- Phone: 1-844-626-6813 // Email: email@example.com
- UPMC Community HealthChoices
- Phone: 1-844-860-9303 // Email: CHCProviders@UPMC.edu
- Sign up and encourage your peers to subscribe to CHC emails here. By signing up, you will receive regular communications regarding CHC distributed from the Office of Long-Term Living.
- AmeriHealth Caritas
Here’s a schedule of what’s coming in 2019
July 2019-October 2019
- An introductory flyer will be sent to participants identified within the CHC population. View the flyer by clicking here.
- Notices and enrollment packets will be mailed to participants.
- Information on the LIFE program will be sent to potentially eligible participants.
- Informational sessions will be held for participants to learn about CHC and how to select a CHC-MCO.
- For a full look at the CHC implementation timeline, click here.
- To learn the difference between CHC and HealthChoices, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Long-Term Living’s Provider Hotline at 1-800-932-0939
A listserv has been established for ongoing updates on the CHC program. It is titled OLTL-COMMUNITY-HEALTHCHOICES, please visit the ListServ Archives page at http://listserv.dpw.state.pa.us to update or register your email address.
Please share this email with other members of your organization as appropriate. Also, it is imperative that you notify the Office of Long-Term Living for changes that would affect your provider file, such as addresses and telephone numbers. Mail to/pay to addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers may be updated electronically through ePEAP, which can be accessed through the PROMISe™ provider portal. For any other provider file changes please notify the Bureau of Quality and Provider Management Enrollment and Certification Section at 1-800-932-0939 Option #1.
To ensure you receive email communications distributed from the Office of Long-Term Living, please visit the ListServ Archives page at http://listserv.dpw.state.pa.us to update or register your email address.