Hesitancy is a growing concern for all of us in the race of the vaccines versus the COVID-19 variants. We need to maintain maximum acceleration of the vaccine rollout, particularly as we once again witness a growing case count and hospitalization rate. What strategies and tools has your health center found to be effective in convincing the “moveable middle?” Are more of your own health center staff choosing to be vaccinated? Let us know! Here are some resources you might find helpful:
- The We Can Do This campaign includes educational materials targeted to specific audiences and seeks volunteers for the COVID-19 Community Corps
- The THE CONVERSATION: Between Us, About Us – is a public information campaign where Black doctors, nurses and researchers dispel misinformation and provide accessible facts about the COVID-19 vaccines available to health centers for free educational use.
- The Ad Council developed communication toolkits to help community partners educate and provide answers to their members and stakeholders. These free, easy-to-use toolkits include messaging tips, videos, FAQs, social and digital media assets, educational events and research that was rigorously vetted by CDC.
- Public health toolkit
- Black community toolkit
- Hispanic community toolkit
- Black faith toolkit
- Hispanic faith community toolkit