The Jefferson College of Population Health is excited to announce registration for the Colloquium is now open!
March 30- April 1, 2020
The Colloquium will showcase the groundbreaking work of organizations that are leading health transformation.
Practicing population health is critical to improving access to care, managing rising costs and improving health care quality. Join us as we discuss today’s most pressing challenges and opportunities.
Conference Highlights include:
- More than 100 healthcare leaders sharing best practices and expert insight
- 3 Mini Summits, 5 concurrent tracks with 16 individual presentations
- Announcement of the 2020 Hearst Health Prize
- Pre-conference session focused on Redesigning Healthcare Delivery
- Special Tuesday night dinner program featuring venture-backed population health startups
- Population Health Alliance Forum 2020
Find more information here.