The Commonwealth recently announced selection of a vendor for the Resource Information and Services Enterprise – or RISE PA – the upcoming statewide resource and referral tool. RISE PA will allow participating providers from local non-profits, healthcare organizations, local government and faith-based organizations to work together and coordinate care, making it easier for families and individuals to access the help they need. To learn more, join Department of Human Services (DHS) Secretary Miller and other state officials for an informational webinar. Webinars are regional and require registration. Click on the link for your region to register.
- Lehigh/Capital Zone on March 12, 2021 at 10:00 am: Adams, Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Northampton, Perry and York counties
- Southeast Zone on March 16, 2021 at 1:00 pm: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties
- Southwest Zone on March 19, 2021 at 10:00 am: Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Bedford, Blair, Butler, Cambria, Fayette, Green, Indiana, Lawrence, Somerset, Washington and Westmoreland counties
- New West Zone on March 23, 2021 at 10:00 am: Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Forest, Jefferson, McKean, Mercer, Potter, Venango and Warren counties
- New East Zone on March 30, 2021 at 10:00 am: Bradford, Carbon, Centre, Clinton, Columbia, Juniata, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Lycoming, Mifflin, Monroe, Montour, Northumberland, Pike, Schuylkill, Snyder, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Wayne and Wyoming counties