- In a Rural California Region, a Plan Takes Shape to Provide Shade from Dangerous Heat
- New Native American Health Alliance to Address Physician Shortages in Tribal Communities
- How NRHA, USDA Are Helping Rural Hospitals
- Hundreds of Thousands of US Infants Every Year Pay the Consequences of Prenatal Exposure to Drugs, a Growing Crisis Particularly in Rural America
- Rural Maternal Health Series Webinars
- Federally Qualified Health Centers Can Make the Switch to Value-Based Payment, But Need Assistance
- New Program Aims to Boost Tribal Access to Care, but Advocates Says More Can Be Done
- Tribal Schools to Get 24/7 Behavioral Health Crisis Line
- As More Rural Hospitals Stop Delivering Babies, Some Are Determined to Make It Work
- PCORI Advisory Panels: Panel Openings
- Tribes in Washington Are Battling a Devastating Opioid Crisis. Will a Multimillion-Dollar Bill Help?
- HHS Launches Postpartum Maternal Health Collaborative
- FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Releases Annual Agency Equity Action Plans to Further Advance Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government
- Rural Emergency Medical Team Touts Using Whole Blood to Help Save Lives
- New Black-Owned Freight Farm in Rural Minnesota to Tackle Food Insecurity, Health Inequities
The Pennsylvania Department of Human Services, Office of Medical Assistance Programs has a new bulletin: https://www.dhs.pa.gov/docs/Publications/Documents/FORMS%20AND%20PUBS%20OMAP/MAB2021113001.pdf to notify dentists of updates to the Medical Assistance (MA) Program Dental Fee Schedule.
Pennie, the Pennsylvania’s Health Insurance Marketplace, has enrolled more than 327,000 consumers as of November 21, 2021. More than 130 trained health center-based enrollment assisters registered with the Pennsylvania Insurance Department and are providing unbiased free enrollment assistance to consumers statewide at 43 health centers. Enrollment data shows more consumers are enrolling in Gold level plans at 31% compared to 22% in 2020. The average premium for those eligible for Advanced Premium Tax Credits is $142.42 and those not eligible for Advanced Premium Tax Credits is $485.89. Consumers are encouraged to always update their yearly income projection and shop for other plans for better options. Open enrollment ends on January 15, 2022, but consumer must select a plan by December 15 for a January 1 effective date.
Pennie Open Enrollment Toolkit
Visit https://agency.pennie.com/ to access customizable flyers, posters, logos, videos and much more. Pennie offers a variety of downloadable social media posts, educational materials in English and Spanish. You can also request large quantities of printed materials to be shipped directly to you using the https://agency.pennie.com/materialrequest/