Swimming Pool Pesticide Applicator Training Program
Exam Preparation & CORE/Category 24 Recertification
PORH offers the Swimming Pool Pesticide Applicators Certification and Recertification Training Program in partnership with the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture and the Pennsylvania State University’s Pesticide Education Program. The certification program offers classroom training for those preparing for the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture’s pesticide application exam. Swimming pool pesticide applicators learn how to safely apply pesticides at public bathing facilities. Recertification is offered to those interested in obtaining continuing education credits in order to maintain certification in the CORE category (Pesticide Regulations and Health Safety Information) and in Category 24 (Swimming Pool Information Updates).
Training Certification & Recertification Calendar of Events
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Swimming Pool Pesticide Applicator Training Program. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
Frequently Asked Certification Questions
- Do I need to be a certified pesticide applicator?
- How do I become certified?
- What commercial/public category do I need?
- Are study materials available for exams?
- Are the exams open or closed book?
- How long are the exams?
- Where and when are the exams given?
- When will I know if I passed or failed the exam?
- Can I take the exams on-line?
- How do I keep my certification?
- What is a Registered Technician?
- What are recertification credits?
- How many credits do I need?
- Will extra credits earned carry-over to the next three year interval?
- Where can I get credits?
- Where can I find out how many credits I have?
- When can I expect to see my recertification credit records updated on your web page?
- Can I earn recertification credits on-line?
- How do I change my address, employer information, etc.?
- What happens if I let my license expire?