Featured PORH Events
[ecs-list-events cat=”featured-porh-events” limit=”3″]
- This event has passed.
19th Population Health Colloquium
March 18 - March 20
The Jefferson College of Population Health is excited to announce that registration for the March 2019 Colloquium is now open! Join us for 3 days in Philadelphia as we bring together industry leaders to share expert advice, industry trends and best practices!
Featuring 3 days of Networking, Learning and Interactive Discussion. The Colloquium will showcase the groundbreaking work of organizations that are leading health transformation with 3 days of interactive discussions and networking. Practicing Population Health is critical to improving access to care and managing rising costs. Join us as we discuss the most pressing challenges and opportunities.
Conference Highlights include:
• More than 50 healthcare leaders sharing best practices and expert insight
• 5 Mini Summits, 7 concurrent tracks with 18 individual presentations
• Announcement of the 2019 Hearst Health Prize
• Pre-conference session focused on The Future of Primary Care
• Special Tuesday night dinner on precision medicine
• Population Health Alliance Forum 2019
Jefferson College of Population Health is once again proud to serve as the Academic Partner for the Colloquium