State Government Funding
Funding Opportunity Community Based Health Care Program
- Go to website: www.emarketplace.state.pa.us
- Click the box named “Solicitations”. In the box named “Solicitations#” type 67-64. Click “Search”. Scroll down to bottom of page click “67-64”. Scroll down to bottom of page and click on RFA 67-64.pdf to download the RFA.
PA Department of Health – Bureau of Family Health: Building Inclusive Communities for Children/Youth with Special Health Care Needs Presentation
The Bureau of Family Health is accepting mini-grant applications related to building inclusive communities. Mini-grants are available to support an educational event (i.e., presentation, conference session, training, etc.) that will enhance community resources to promote inclusion of children with special health care needs into every day activities. For purposes of this funding opportunity, “children with special health care needs” are defined as those aged birth to 21 years who have a chronic physical, developmental, behavioral, or emotional condition requiring services of a type or amount beyond that required by children generally.
PA Department of Health and Pennsylvania SAFE KIDS Coalition
- Bicycle Safety mini-grants for schools and organizations in Pennsylvania to increase bicycle safety and reduce bicycle-related injuries.
PA Department of Health Loan Repayment Program for Primary Care Practitioners
- Contact Fred Bowlan at 717-772-5298 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PA Department of Health J-1 Visa Waiver Program and Primary Care Vacancies in PA
- If you have specific questions about job opportunities in Pennsylvania, please contact Connie Hanna, Pennsylvania Department of Health, 717-772-5298.
PA Department of Health Naloxone for First Responders
- All applications must be submitted electronically to RA-PCCD_ExecutiveOfc@pa.gov
- Guidelines and application form at: http://www.pccd.pa.gov/criminaljustice/advisory_boards/Pages/Naloxone-for-First-Responders.aspx