HAVE AN IDEA?
Let us know; we will be happy to consider it! Please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
- Presentations from 2013 Rural Migrant and Immigrant Farmworker Health Conference -- Mar. 19-20, '13 -- Grantville, PA
- SAVE-THE-DATE: AG PROGRESS DAYS (APD) at PENN STATE -- Aug. 13-15, '13 -- Russell E. Larson Agricultural Research Center -- Rock Springs, PA
- 2013 REGIONAL HEALTH EQUITY SUMMIT -- Aug. 23, '13 -- Regional Learning Alliance -- Cranberry Township, PA
- Highmark Foundation's "No Time To Weight Conference" -- Sept. 25, '13 -- Omni William Penn Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- SAVE-THE-DATE:NATIONAL DIALOGUES ON BEHAVIORIAL HEALTH: "The Evolving World on Behavioral Health on the Eve of the ACA Implementation" -- Nov. 10-13, '13 -- Renaissance Arts Hotel -- New Orleans, LA
- SAVE-THE-DATE: Health Forum and American Hospital Association's "2014 27th Annual Rural Health Care Leadership Conference" -- Feb. 9-12, '14 -- Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort, Phoenix, AR
Conferences and Training
Penn State Conferences
2013 Pennsylvania Public Health Association and
Pennsylvania Office of Rural Health Annual Conference — Call for Abstracts Open
The Pennsylvania Public Health Association (PPHA) and the Pennsylvania Office of Rural Health (PORH) are collaborating to offer a one-day conference, Aligning Efforts to Improve Community and Public Health, which will highlight community and public health issues and initiatives for diverse and underserved populations. The conference will be held on October 16, 2013 at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg East in Harrisburg, PA.
Abstracts are now being accepted on topics that address:
- The use of data-driven and evidence-based practices in public and community health;
- Innovations in achieving Healthy People 2020 goals;
- Improvements in community and public health indicators;
- Initiatives that address health care reform; and
- Best practices in improving the health of special and underserved populations
- Abstracts online form submission (.pdf)
Rural Health Resource Center Conference
Please also visit the Rural Health Resource Center Conference Announcements page for upcoming events: Rural Health Center