Swimming Pool Pesticide Applicator Training Program
PORH offers swimming pool pesticide applicator training in collaboration with the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture and Penn State’s Pesticide Education Program. This certification program offers classroom training for those preparing for the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture’s pesticide application exam. Recertification also is offered to those interested in obtaining continuing education credits in order to maintain certification in the CORE category (Pesticide Regulations and Health Safety Information) and in Category 24 (Swimming Pool Information Updates).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to be a certified pesticide applicator?
- How do I become certified?
- What commercial/public category do I need?
- How do I become a Certified Home Inspector?
- Are study materials available for exams?
- Are the exams open or closed book?
- How long are the exams?
- Where and when are the exams given?
- When will I know if I passed or failed the exam?
- How do I get a reciprocal license for Pennsylvania?
- Can I take the exams on-line?
- How do I keep my certification?
- How do I convert my commercial/public license to a private license?
- What is a Registered Technician?
- What are recertification credits?
- How many credits do I need?
- Will extra credits earned carry-over to the next three year interval?
- Where can I get credits?
- Where can I find out how many credits I have?
- When can I expect to see my recertification credit records updated on your web page?
- Can I earn recertification credits on-line?
- How do I change my address, employer information, etc.?
- What happens if I let my license expire?