2018 National Health Outreach Conference Call for Proposals is Now Open!
Engaging in a Culture of Health: Making Waves in the Land of 10,000 Lakes
Goals of the 2018 National Health Outreach Conference:
* Fostering a culture of health through community-based strategies.
* Encouraging health equity.
* Creating improvement in health through disruptive change and innovation.
* Promoting co-creation with communities to ensure relevance and reduce barriers to positive change.
Suggested proposal topics
We are seeking proposals that include (but are not limited to) the following topics of interest in the fields of community health, safety, and wellness:
* Multi-level community/place-based initiatives
* Systems-level strategies
* Health equity initiatives
* Behavioral and mental health initiatives
* Financial wellness initiatives
* Healthy aging strategies
* Collaborative strategies with health care entities