WASHINGTON, DC USA — HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE — AUGUST 30, 2017: Are you in charge of implementing population health initiatives within your organization? Don’t know where to start? Not sure what it really means? Looking to advance your career?
Based on Jefferson College of Population Health’s Graduate Certificate in Population Health and led by their Faculty, this 5-day CE program provides an overview of key concepts in population health.
The course is designed for health system and industry leaders seeking a comprehensive introduction to the subject. Through case studies and real-life workplace applications, participants will review and analyze key areas of Population Health including:
- US Health Care Organization and Administration
- Overview of Population Health
- Healthcare Quality and Safety
- Health Economics
- Data Analytics
- Prevention and Chronic Disease Management
By the end of the program, attendees will be able to:
- Identify key stakeholders in the US health care system, and understand how/why their complex interrelationships influence population health outcomes
- Define and describe the population health paradigm, and identify models and strategies for population health management and creating a culture of wellness
- Examine the economic concept of risk and apply risk management theory to population health management
- Explain the fundamental role and necessity for data management and analytics for population health, in care delivery, care coordination, patient engagement and organizational decision making
- Explain the role of quality improvement in the context of population health management
- Describe ways in which population health perspective affects healthcare priorities in the areas of transitions of care/care coordination, prevention, public health and health policy
REGISTRATION AND ADDITIONAL PROGRAM DETAILS:
- Sessions are held from 8:30-5:00 pm Monday-Thursday, and 8:30-3:00pm on Friday on Jefferson’s Philadelphia, PA Campus.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided each day
- Includes online access to course materials and a copy of Population Health: Creating a Culture of Wellness
- Special optional evening programs
- Participants who complete the course work will receive a certificate of completion
- Registration fees:
- — Individual registration – $2,500
- — Save! Send 3 or more from your organization – $ 2,250 per person
- — Save more!! Join our Grandon Society and receive an additional discount
Seating is limited! Register Today!
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the “SafeUnsubscribe” link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.